пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

dual input lcd monitors




Apparently, a while back, Roadrunner dropped their newsgroup servers. Obviously I donapos;t use it that often, as it took me a year to figure this out. I tried getting new headers today, and I couldnapos;t get the news server to respond. It took me TEN MINUTES of Googling to find out that they got rid of the service. I understand why they did it. But if they drop a service, a drop in price would have been nice too. :P

I guess Iapos;ll go ahead and delete Free Agent.

You know... I didnapos;t meet Kevin directly through usenet, but there would have been no #addisneyland without the newsgroup (alt.disney.disneyland), and then I probably would not have met him at all. So it makes me a little sad to know that part of my life is just gone completely.
dual input lcd monitors, dual input lcd monitor, dual input lcd, dual input internet router.



Комментариев нет: