понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

automotive painting




Well, the cold-like whatever I had last week seems to be pretty much gone, although my nose/ears/sinuses still feel fairly congested today. I switched back to coffee this morning after drinking lemon tea in the mornings all last week, and the sudden switch back to all that caffeine is make me feel slightly edgy and jittery.

In spite of my revved-up-ness, Iapos;m feeling rather disinterested in life in general today. Youmacon is looming (less than three weeks now, *gulp*), but I donapos;t feel very excited about it. There are lots of things to do at work that I figure Iapos;d normally find interesting, but this morning Iapos;m fighting to stay focused. Iapos;ve been replaying some very fun video games lately, but I think if I was at home right now, Iapos;d probably just lie in bed. Guess Iapos;ve got a touch of the blues... Maybe from being sick and wiped out recently? Dunno, but itapos;s no fun... :-(
automotive painting, automotive painters, automotive painter salary, automotive painter.



Комментариев нет: