понедельник, 20 октября 2008 г.

cellular phone sliver




It occurs to me only when I see my roommates getting mail from friends that very few people from LA know where I live. I always say that I should get into writing actual, paper-and-ink letters, and perhaps invest in a wax seal, like the dandy that I try to be, but I never do it. I think you guys make me. So, if ever you feel inclined to send me shit, it should be addressed the the following location.

Sara Seltzer
1062 Divisadero Street
San Francisco, CA 94115



Iapos;ve been surprisingly swamped with school work lately (which unfortunately doesnapos;t even mean that Iapos;m on top of it), but this week seems to be a little less intense. Iapos;ve wanted to post about many different things, but I havenapos;t had time. Iapos;ve gone to more clubs alone, and I even considered making an elaborate post for national coming out day last week, which is something that crosses my mind every year, and then some, and I never do it. But now Iapos;m almost glad that I never have, because lately Iapos;ve been drawing so much out of my brain and onto paper that I might as well be my own therapist. So perhaps Iapos;ll make a post of that nature in the near future, dates be damned.

In old news, Iapos;m so FUCKING EXCITED for Halloween.
cellular phone sliver, cellular phone slvr, cellular phone smallest, cellular phone software.



Комментариев нет: